JazzHR is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is a strategic thinker with the drive and attention to detail to make that vision a reality in a SaaS environment. Based on a thorough understanding of the market, you initiate, shape, and ship product ideas that achieve product-market fit and delight customers. You’re the true triple threat of product management -- you have a blend of business, technical, and user experience savvy.
• Business savvy: You understand the market, competitive landscape, and customer needs that drive product solutions and maximize business value.
• Technical savvy: You understand our technical stack and act as a product owner in an Agile development environment.
• User Experience savvy: You spend time in the market and with customers understanding their problems, gathering their insights on pre-released and released solutions, and championing their cause during the product development lifecycle.
Using strong abilities to analyze and communicate technical and business issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions will be a key competency for this position.
Creative thinking is a must as you’ll need to be someone who can conceptualize and articulate new product ideas to jumpstart the product design team.
You have keen problem-solving skills.
Communication is your forte – both written and verbal. You’re serving as an internal product evangelist, working with marketing, sales, and customer success to help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
Our Senior Product Manager will:
• Manage product initiatives from initial idea to release.
• Participate in product positioning, packaging, and pricing through on-going market and competitive analysis.
• Engage directly with customers and non-customers to gain insights which inform product strategy and development.
• Engage heavily in product road mapping (features, schedules, deliverables, format, etc.).
• Collaborate with UX, engineering, and fellow product managers to design, build, and release product features.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to foster understanding of product value and contribute to go-to-market strategy.
• Understand complex tradeoffs involving features, schedule, cost, pricing, packaging, and lifecycle management.
• 5+ years of Product Management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science; advanced degree a plus.
• Experience in SaaS and familiarity with the HR market preferred.
This is a full-time position that requires working on-site in Pittsburgh, PA. Only candidates who are in, or are willing to relocate to, the Pittsburgh area will be considered.
JazzHR is a Pittsburgh-based SaaS company that is reinventing the way employers hire. We transform both how and who you hire to help you attract top talent – performers.
JazzHR offers competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vision, and PTO. Additional perks include free parking at our North Shore office, and relaxed dress code. We're one of Pittsburgh’s hottest companies and we’re growing fast. Come join the team!